This is a little late in getting posted, but I'm going to blame it on the fact that I was waiting on her measurements from the doctors office (which I really was!!!).
At two months, Baby B you are:
~23 inches long (wow! Almost two feet, you are most definitely going to be taller than your mom!!) The doctors office even commented that that was tall.
~10 lbs 7.3 oz - almost to average! Yay! You are definitely getting the pudge and growing so big
~15 cm in head circumference. Not sure on this one but assume its good!
~ sleeping between 6 and 8 hours at night for mommy (which she very much appreciates!!!)
~ eating 5-6 times a day and eat 4-6 oz when you eat. You prefer milk to formula but will take either.
~ in love with your pacifier. Not obsessed, but it does help you on soothing.
~such a smiley baby and developing such a great personality! You can always find a way to crack your dad and myself up. You give the best facial expressions!
~the apple of your dad and I's eyes. I am having hard time knowing that our constant 24/7 time is coming to an end. Momma's gotta go back to work so you can have awesome clothes :).
~loved and cherished! We all think you are the best baby ever!
Dear B,
Time is flying and you are getting so big. The time for mom to go back to work is fast approaching, but I know you will be in great hands. I will definitely cherish all the time I was able to spend with you early on. It will always be a reminder for me to ensure that I spend as much quality time with you now that I'm going to miss a few hours of your day. You are such a sweet, happy baby! You are loved, cherished, and even a little spoiled, but we wouldn't have it any other way. Your smile and laugh are contagious and bring joy to many people. Your entire family loves you and cherishes their time with you (Just wait til Thanksgiving!!). It's been a great 2 months since you changed our world! Looking forward to the days, weeks, months, years, and decades to come!
Love you, B!
Mommy




No comments:
Post a Comment