Saturday, November 20, 2010

RAZORBACKS WIN!

So I have decided that I need to not worry about blogging everything. Maybe what is best is short and sweet blogs.

The Razorback beat the Mississippi State Bulldogs tonight. In Overtime after being 10 points ahead. Also, they were down at one point by a touchdown (going into halftime plus some of the third  - if you want to know.) After a very dramatic game.

Doesn't that feel like life sometimes? You fight and feel like you are going to lose. Nothing is going right, but you gotta keep with it (I mean you can't just quit a game...well you can, but most teams don't). And then things turn around, the things that you have been praying for or doing actually work. Things get better and you see the light at the end of the tunnel - "You have won the game". And BAM! You end up get creamed a few more times and now you are still struggling. But unlike a game, life should never be about winning or losing. It's not a game, no matter how many people tell you to treat it like such.

During the game, there were some underhanded moves by both teams, though only one got caught. It's disappointing to see that a momentary frustration led to a punch which led to an ejection and that player missing.

How often in life, do we see people cheat to get ahead. It doesn't matter if they (or we) get caught, it is still not right. And someone normally ends up hurt. No matter how big or little the underhandedness is.

I'd love to tell you that in this game, the most deserving team won, but I'd say the better team won. Though both of those are debatable.

How often in our lives do we see the most deserving "team" (people) "win" (experiencing all good)?   Definitely less than I'd like....

No comments:

Post a Comment