Saturday, March 26, 2011

Family

1. For God's plan and path that led us to where we are now. I was thinking about this while driving to visit my family today. I feel so blessed and thankful that God led the way for us to move closer to home. I love being able to visit my family and never being too far away from them.
2. For my dad, who made me homemade breakfast this morning when I made it to their house. It was very yummy!
3. For my grandma (dad's mom), granddad (mom's dad), and aunt for taking a break from their schedules to eat lunch with them. Especially since we gave them very little notice.
4. For my mom, who planned my trip into town, i.e. had a shopping schedule planned for me when I arrived.
5. For my sister, who helps keep me grounded and makes me laugh.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment