Like I said I signed up for this walk/run clinic and made it to 2 out of 5 meetings. Two were cancelled (or atleast I assume 2 were..) due to rain. The other one I missed due to other obligations. Hopefully, my attendance percentage goes up.
My parents, granddad and I met for lunch last Saturday while the Hubs had school. Who ever thought school on Saturdays was a smart move wasn't thinking clearly! (My opinion anyways!) We celebrated my parent's anniversary (which was this week) while we ate. We also bought some rose bushes which I planted last Sunday.
This week has been fairly mild and uneventful....atleast til Friday. Friday, we found out that the Hub's brother was taken to the ER and admitted due to a couple of seizures he had that day. The DRs aren't sure what is causing them, but they have put him on meds and told him he couldn't drive for a year. They also want to do further testing in a couple of weeks. Needless to say, he is in need of lots of prayers - not just for healing, but also for patience, obedience (to dr's order not to drive), comfort, as well as other unspoken things. This is definitely a difficult thing for the family.
Also, we found out sometime this week that my Granddad is having to have an eye biopsy next week. When I saw him at Valentine's day, he made a comment about his vision. Now, the DR's are afraid if they don't do this biopsy and treat him, there is a chance he will become blind. This scares me. He has been through alot this year. Our whole family has been. I just pray that he makes it through this and keeps his eyesight.
Anyways, despite not having many stories, we obviously have some prayer requests...Other than this, we are just enjoying life here in the mountains...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
No comments:
Post a Comment