Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Don't mind me over here while I freak out...

Did you know that I'm having a baby?!?! Like this week?!?!

For the past day, I have been freaking out. I mean I realize I'm pregnant and the end result is that a baby comes out. However, it is hitting me that in a couple of short days, my life as I know it will change FOREVER!! Yes, I'm still freaking out.

It's crazy that the time is already here. I know it will be okay and everything will be fine (with lots of prayers and probably a few tears), but I'm nervous. I think that is probably a normal to be nervous and anxious.

People are now asking me when I'm due. I guess I look bigger than I think...that's okay. I am about to give birth so it is probably good that I look that way.

Anyways, I'm going to go to bed and try to get sleep while I can.....

1 comment:

  1. Picture? I would LOVE to see a picture of you about to deliver. Exciting. You will be okay and I know you are probably thinking, oh my! But can't wait to see baby pictures :)

    ReplyDelete