I'm 28 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Size of baby: 14.8 inches from crown to toes… and she weighs over 2 and a quarter pounds (about the size of a Chinese Cabbage).
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I’m probably like ~11 lbs according to the doctor’s scale. According to my scale, I’m at ~14 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Pants. Shirts. I mix between regular shirts and maternity shirts especially since I feel obligated to wear them since I spent money on them J
Gender: It’s a precious baby girl!
Movement: Every day. She is getting stronger in her kicks and they are more often.
Sleep: I’m waking up atleast twice a night sometimes more.
What I miss: Energy
Cravings: Cake and Sweets and Mexican
Symptoms: Growth pains. Jabs and flips. No sleep.
Best Moment this past week: Getting to eat breakfast with my parents and spend time with my little sister. You see, she was gone for a few weeks (seemed like forever) and last Saturday was the first time I got to see her. Ohh, I also lead the singing for our contemporary service that day…that was scary, but I think it went well.
No comments:
Post a Comment