I'm 31 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 31 Weeks
Size of baby: over 16 inches from crown to toes (I think she was closer to 15 at the u/s, but I maybe off. She had really long legs..)… and she weighs over 3.3 pounds (3.6 according the u/s) (about the size ofa head lettuce).
Total Weight Gain/Loss: ~12 lbs according to the doctor’s scale. According to my scale, I’m at ~14-15 lbs. *Yes, I’ve lost weight. More than really what the dr. saw, but hopefully that is just a momentary thing.
Maternity Clothes: Pants. Shirts. I mix between regular shirts and maternity shirts especially since I feel obligated to wear them since I spent money on them J I also wore one of the maternity dresses I bought.
Gender: It’s a precious baby girl!
Movement: Every day. She is getting stronger in her kicks and they are more often. She has also started to flip. She is making herself known.
Sleep: I’m waking up atleast three times a night. I really miss sleep and enjoy it when I can have it.
What I miss: Energy and Cool Weather
Cravings: Cake and Sweets (especially since I can’t have it) and Mexican
Symptoms: Jabs and flips. A growing belly.
Best Moment this past week: Maternity Pictures!! 3D/4D Ultrasound pictures!!! Finally being able to talk one on one with my doctor to understand what exactly he wants me to do about the gestational diabetes.
No comments:
Post a Comment