Just when I expected/needed a day of relaxation...I didn't get any. I should rephrase that..I got some relaxation, but not as much as I needed.
Saturday ended at about 3 this morning, when my sister and I finally quit talking and went to bed. Woke up about 8 and got ready for church. Mom, brother, and sister-in-law went to breakfast and church with Granddad. I went to church with my sister to the church we grew up in. From there, we went to lunch with chaos...I mean the family. After lunch, we went to see "Eat, Pray, Love" with my dad's sister. It was a good movie, but it was LONG....2 and 1/2 hours later and it was time for supper with the extended family.
If lunch was chaos, dinner was a disaster...full of emotional breakdowns, rude remarks, complaints, and typical emotional, stressful outbursts when people have been around each other too much and aren't getting enough sleep. It was very awkward and I was glad when it was over. We then spent time at my parent's house before heading over to my aunt's house to spend the night.
Not quite sure what tomorrow will bring, but for now I need sleep. Thanks for all your prayers and thoughths thus far. If you could, please pray for peace, comfort, and kindness for my entire family over the next couple days/weeks. We definitely need it!
No comments:
Post a Comment