TGIF...and in someways...Really? Does it have to be Friday?
Today starts the long road through the weekend. It begins the process of ensuring that I deal with the pain. We are on our way to Little Rock to attend the visitation. I'm not sure why there is a visitation when someone has been cremated. Though, I'm sure with all of this, it's not about Grandma but about us and gaining closure.
I finished my speech...or rememberance. I haven't practiced it...so I'm a little......ok, a lot nervous about how it's going to sound. When I read over it, I feel more confident about it. So maybe it will go okay...
I'm really excited to see my family..not sure who all is coming in, but I figure atleast the close extended family will be there...and that makes me happy.
Not sure what else to say...definitely scatterbrained tonight..Maybe I'll get some sleep tonight...
No comments:
Post a Comment