Saturday, May 7, 2011

20 Weeks...Halfway There!

I'm 20 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Size of baby:  6.5 inches from crown to rump…the size of a small cantalope and she weighs  10 ounces.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 5 lbs according to the doctor this week. According to my scale, I’m at 8 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Pants occasionally. Though I went this week in my normal pants.  All else is regular. I am having to pick and choose on shirts because they are getting shorter.
Gender:  It’s a precious baby girl!
Movement: Every now and then.
Sleep: I'm sleeping ok, and feeling less tired.
What I miss: Wanting to eat. Having cravings for dinner foods.
Cravings: Cake and Sweets.
Symptoms:  Tired. Growth pains. Tighter clothes. Jabs and movements at times. Definitely the stomach is growing.
Best Moment this week: After having a nice quiet weekend, it was definitely the doctor’s appointment yesterday. Hearing her heartbeat (it was in the 150s) and learning more about her was definitely sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment