I'm 21 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Size of baby: 7 inches from crown to rump…the size of a large banana and she weighs 11 ounces.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 5-6 lbs according to the doctor last week plus what I’ve gained. According to my scale, I’m at ~8 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Pants occasionally. All else is regular. I am having to pick and choose on shirts because they are getting shorter.
Gender: It’s a precious baby girl!
Movement: More and more.
Sleep: I'm sleeping ok well.
What I miss: Wanting to eat. Having cravings for dinner foods.
Cravings: Cake and Sweets.
Symptoms: Growth pains. Tighter clothes. Jabs and movements at times. Definitely the stomach is growing.
Best Moment this week: Mother’s Day (well it was technically two days after this week, but since the pictures are obviously from Mother’s Day…we’ll just go with it…). We went to visit my mother and celebrated her and both of my grandmothers. We went to my mom’s mom’s grave to spend time with her. It was very bittersweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment