Saturday, May 14, 2011

22 Weeks!

I'm 22 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 Weeks
Size of baby:  8 inches from crown to rump…the size of a one pound box of sugar and she weighs  1 whole pound J.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained ~7 lbs according to the doctor last week plus what I’ve gained. According to my scale, I’m at 10 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Pants.  All else is regular. I am having to pick and choose on shirts because they are getting shorter.
Gender:  It’s a precious baby girl!
Movement: Every day.  It is still light.
Sleep: I'm sleeping ok well.
What I miss: Having cravings for dinner foods.
Cravings: Cake and Sweets.
Symptoms:  Growth pains. Jabs and movements. Definitely the stomach is growing.
Best Moment this week:  By using Mother’s Day last week I kinda made this week harder to tell you what the best moment was. I guess receiving my birthday present (early) from my parents. They gave me an awesome digital video camera so that I can film their granddaughter…not sure how it exactly is for me, but I have a feeling that I’m okay with getting cool gadgets even if the purpose is for the baby…

No comments:

Post a Comment