Saturday, June 4, 2011

24 Weeks (with pictures)

I'm 24 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Size of baby:  12 inches from crown to toes (8.5 from crown to rump)…the size of a standard letter and she weighs  just over  1.5 pound.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 9 lbs according to the doctor this week. According to my scale, I’m at ~12 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Pants.  All else is regular. I am having to pick and choose on shirts because they are getting shorter.
Gender:  It’s a precious baby girl!
Movement: Every day.  She is getting stronger in her kicks.
Sleep: I'm sleeping  much better since the stint is out.
What I miss: Not the stint. Probably the energy.
Cravings: Cake and Sweets and Mexican
Symptoms:  Growth pains. Jabs and flips. Definitely the stomach is growing.
Best Moment this past week:  On Friday (of last week), some of our friends came to visit for Memorial Day weekend. We had a great weekend – exploring Blanchard Springs Caverns, eating, cooking out, and just spending time together. Our friends also gave us an awesome diaper bag as a gift. It was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment